Sunday, November 23, 2008

Planning our Trip

Like Joe and Tracy we are trying to decide what we want to do in Germany. Dave has two main things he must do... Drive really fast on the Autobahn... And what brewerys to go to. Dave was very disappointed that Joe did not share the same interest when we offered to put him and Tracy on the drivers list of our Rental car. Perhaps they are lucky.. I think I'll have to take sleeping pills to reduce my stress while Dave is driving... :-)

I would like to go to the Christmas Markets...... See a Castle...... Perhaps go to the Alps.... Hmmm might have to get 4 wheel drive in that car. And of course taste some of the local specialtys that was recommended to me.

The only thing we are not looking forward to is the rain, snow and grey sky's... We already get that 10 months out of the year up here in Washington..... I"m praying for some clear blue sky's. The snow can come at night while we are sleeping....

No comments: