This afternoon, Joe and I (for some unknown reason) were talking about finding some good apple strudel in Munich...like there would be any other kind. I pulled up the internet and started surfing - what did we do without the internet - for Munich restaurants. Um, yeah, I don't think it's going to be a problem. I think the problem's going to be still fitting into the clothes we start the trip with, by the end of the trip. The Hofbrauhaus alone could do us in. Between the sausage plates, the potato soup, the roast pig, the chocolate mousse or the apple strudel, oh! and the beer...we may not even make it to Nuremberg!
Of course, then I went on to look through some restaurants/bars in Amsterdam...not so sure about the restaurants there. They eat things like eel mousse and pork heel...that could be good enough to keep me in the same clothes. On the other hand, their pubs and breweries look pretty darn good!
Soooo, bottom line is...the diet begins tomorrow!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment